Recently I’ve been trying to find entirely dairy and sugar free options for getting naturally occuring probiotics as my stomach issues start to flare again!
I’ve fallen in love with Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar beverages, but they aren’t cheap and are in fact surprisingly hard to find!
So, I decided to experiment with making my own and discovered this quick DIY tasty beverage!
Here’s what you’ll need to make it!
- 1 standard shotglass full of pure Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 shots of a preferred juice, pure blueberry in this case
- Roughly 12 to 14 ounces of soda water
Mix all in your favorite beverage vessel and enjoy!!
Other Ideas to Try:
- Hot water with ginger, cinnamon, cayenne and honey.
- A shot of ACV in your favorite Lx Croix.